2009年5月5日火曜日

Jump start your brain, Monday

Good Morning~! How was everyone's weekend?? Los Angeles weather has been funky lately, but the sun is out again! And I am happy once again :)


I am originally from Northern California, and although there is alot of things I miss (family, friends, DOG, etc..) I really can't complain about the weather in Southern California (or SO-CAL), and the beach! *sigh* AHh the beach.


In fact, I am moving to Redondo Beach this weekend! I will be exactly 5 minutes from the beach - YESSS !!! =D


anyway, back to work...


There are so many exciting things going on at work!!


We have sent out some samples for give aways to famous bloggers - and I can't wait to read their reviews. I will be posting their links once they have reviewed our Sonoma Crisps!!


Will be posting up more news as they come along.


I don't know if its because its Monday, but I'm really having a hard time organizing everything in my head today.

I need one of these. A mini-whiteboard!!
On one of my appointments, I walked into an office of a very succesful saleslady, and she had a big whiteboard on her wall. She divided the whiteboard into two, and one half was "To do today", and the other half "This weeks goals".
SIMPLE,
but effective! I tend to like to write down my goals too, and having it in a very visible place really helps to get things done in less time.
What is your organization technique?? Any tips? :)

2 件のコメント:

  1. I am so jealous of your So Cal weather since we had rain in No Cal today :) Some Mondays are just like that but I definitely like the simple white board technique.

    I am definitely a list person. I love putting everything I need to do on one big list to get it out of my head and then check it off as I go. It gives me such a sense of accomplishment when I see all those check marks.

    here is to a better Tuesday!

    返信削除
  2. Good morning Danica!! I'm so sorry this is a late response to your comment..I hope you're tuesday is going fabulous!

    So Cal Weather IS nice!! I"m actually from San Jose, and although I miss the bay area (family, friends..DOG haha) I cannot complain about the weather, and the beach:)

    I got my white board last week, and have been using it! Paper works fine too as a list, but I tend to forget where I put my list..and having to create another list all over again haha..

    Here is to getting our stuff done! yay! :)

    返信削除